M.G. Shahani & Co.(Delhi) Ltd.
A Premier Contract Manufacturer
Established in 1920
M.G. Shahani & Co (Delhi) Ltd. is a professionally managed, closely held company established in 1920 in Karachi (now in Pakistan). We started off primarily as a trading company and had a presence across undivided India by 1940. In 1947, MGS relocated operations to Delhi, Mumbai and Calcutta, and was incorporated in these cities in 1948
Our Journey From 1920
OUR Core Competency
Manufacturing: of various FMCG products including:
Warehousing: C&F agents for Colgate Palmolive across North India.
Our warehouses spread across 3 locations span over an area of 1 Lakh + sq ft.
Distribution: Stockists for various FMCG companies including:
Aditya Birla Group, HPCL, Future Consumer, Visage Beauty (O3), Jaquar, etc.
Vision and Mission
- As contract manufacturers we are large enough to meet the needs of multinational corporations. At the same time, we are small enough to know that we must work hard on behalf of our customers. We maintain close ties with our customers and recognize the importance of personal working relationship.
- Profits are essential. But the quest for profit is not what drives MGS. We work to excel at what we do. Central to our ideology are the following principles:
- Strive for Quality
- Encourage Innovation so as to be better at what we do
- Be Fair in your dealings
- Build a Team
- Let those who perform Share the Benefits of our success
- We at M.G. Shahani & Co (Delhi) Ltd. Aim to achieve total customer satisfaction by delivering reliable products with consistent quality that meet or exceed the Quality requirement of our Principals.
- We will uphold the values of our company, so well instituted by our founder, and shall strive towards constant improvement and adoption of the best industry practices.
- We will adhere to all legal and statutory requirements and compliances that are required of us in the course of our work.
- We shall work to create a culture of Total Quality and establish systems whereby continuous improvement of our people, our processes and our products become a way of life.